Sunday, August 9, 2009

Trading Guidance

Greetings,

I've been scouring through the spreadsheet trying to find some appropriate trading partners, but I've been struggling with keeping track of who wants to play what, making things very difficult.

I'm building 2 decks:

1. A fast, goblin + direct damage red deck. I need things like seismic strikes, a couple more seige-gang commanders, ball lightnings... etc.
2. A weird, blue/black control deck. I need things like various counter spells, black 'kill target thing' spells, sign in bloods, divinations, ponders, rise from the graves...

Big things I have to trade:
Black: Xathrid Demon, Cemetery Reaper
Blue: ... it's basically all crap
Red: Infernal Elemental, Prodigal Pyromancer, Beserkers of Bloodridge
Green: Elvish Archdruid, Overrun, Awakener Druid, Enormous Baloth, Nature's Spiral, Prized Unicorn (don't doubt this card!) and LOTS of good green commons like borderland ranger, stampeding rhino, llanowar elves, giant growths, etc...
Land: Two dual lands: Drowned Catacombs and Glacial Fortress

What colours are each of you aiming to play?


2 comments:

  1. My current deck is black-blue but I have enough decent stuff in white still to merit moving back into it, pending good white stuff in the next tourney. I have lots of creature control and medium-sized beating creatures and that's about it so far. I'm pretty open to making dramatic changes to my colours as things go on. I hope we all won't be too chicken to do some massive, card pool-transforming trades between people who have gotten bored with their colours later on, because I can definitely see myself doing some such things when I get excited about a new deck idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that everyone else is playing their cards close to their chests. Or, y'know, not paying attention.

    ReplyDelete